English Grammar Quizzes - Easy

34 Easy Questions

Click the answer button to see the correct answer.
  • How often do you play tennis?
a. On Tuesday.b. For two hours.
c. Almost every day.
d. With John.

  • Where do you usually eat lunch?
    a. Sandwich.
    b. With Jane.
    c. At 12:00.
    d. In the cafeteria.
  • How long did you study last night?
    a. With Bob.
    b. In my room.
    c. English.
    d. For three hours.
  • What kind of novels do you like?
    a. Yes, I do.
    b. I like spy novels.
  • What kind of work do you do?
    a. I work every day.
    b. I'm a piano teacher.
    c. I worked for two hours.
  • How many hours a day do you watch TV?
    a. About two hours.
    b. In my living room.
    c. I watch the news.
    d. On Tuesday.
  • What is your busiest day of the week?
    a. In the morning.
    b. Every day.
    c. Tuesday.
    d. Last week.
  • My mother is a good cook.
    a. I agree with you.
    b. I agree you.
    c. I agree to you.
    d. I agree for you.
  • What does "TV" mean?
    a. For one hour.
    b. Yes
    c. Television.
    d. For one hour.
    e. On Friday.
  • How do you spell "dog"?
    a. No
    b. D-O-G
    c. No
    d. I don't
    e. Cat.
    f. I have one dog.
  • What did you do yesterday?
    a. I am swimming.
    b. I swim.
    c. I will swim.
    d. I swam.
  • What do you like to drink?
    a. Coffee.
    b. Saturday evening.
    c. Two.
    d. With my friends.
  • What did you eat last night?
    a. At six.
    b. Spaghetti.
    c. With my family.
    d. At home.
  • What are you doing?
    a. I'm eating.
    b. I ate.
    c. I will be eating.
    d. I have eaten.
  • What will you do this afternoon?
    a. I play soccer.
    b. I played soccer.
    c. I'll play soccer.
    d. I was playing soccer.
  • It seems to me that most restaurants are too expensive.
    a. I don't think it.
    b. I don't think.
    c. I don't think so.
  • Where's Mike?
    a. At school.
    b. At eight.
    c. For three hours.
    d. No, he isn't.
  • Where do you do your homework?
    a. With John.
    b. In the evening.
    c. About one hour.
    d. Every day.
    e. At home.
  • When did you go to that restaurant?
    a. Spaghetti.
    b. With Jane.
    c. Last night.
    d. About 30 minutes.
  • When was the last time you took a picture?
    a. A picture of Jane.
    b. Seven pictures.
    c. About four days ago.
    d. With my camera.
  • What were you doing last night at 7:00?
    a. I sleep.
    b. I slept.
    c. I will be sleeping.
    d. I was sleeping.
  • When will you mail that letter?
    a. Last night.
    b. To Jane.
    c. After school.
  • What are you going to do after dinner?
    a. I took a bath
    b. I'll take a bath.
    c. I take a bath.
  • How long have you been playing the trumpet?
    a. About 50 cm.
    b. For four years.
    c. In my room.
    d. By myself.
  • How many hours a day do you sleep?
    a. I have slept 7 hours.
    b. I am sleeping 7 hours.
    c. I slept 7 hours.
    d. I sleep 7 hours.
  • How often do you write letters?
    a. Two pages.
    b. Two times a week.
    c. Two people.
    d. Two hours.
  • Where can I buy beer?
    a. When you are twenty years old.
    b. About two bottles.
    c. With Jane.
    d. At a liquor store.
  • What's your favorite sport?
    a. Swim.
    b. Swimming.
  • When was the last time you went shopping?
    a. Yesterday.
    b. Tomorrow.
    c. Near the Station.
  • How often do you speak on the telephone?
    a. At least once a day.
    b. In the evening?
    c. For about 30 minutes.
  • How many times have you gone camping?
    a. Three people.
    b. Three days.
    c. Three times.
  • When's your birthday?
    a. November two.
    b. November twice.
    c. November second.
  • Where are you from?
    a. New York.
    b. 1982.
    c. At school.
  • How do you get to school?
    a. With train.
    b. In train.
    c. By train.
  • 0 comments:

    Post a Comment